Directors: Olivier Ducastel & Jacques Martineau
Cinematographer: Manuel Marmier
- Dreamy, surreal dialogue.
- Surprising structure and story, especially for a gay film.
- Beautiful and anxious in all the right ways.
- Makes me miss Singapore in the late night hours. Realized that I haven’t really seen that many movies about iconic cities being empty, during the odd hours.
- The encounters with the strangers throughout the film, really made the film much better than if it was only about the two leading men. The monologues delivered by the supporting characters poignantly represented Paris as a character in the film.