Director & Writer: Shireen Seno
Cinematography: Albert Banzon, Jippy Pascua and Dennese Victoria
- A film about the anxieties, curiosity and boredom of childhood.
- Love the effort to emulate the unnerving, disjointed feeling of remembering your time as a child. Very expressionistic and modern in its approach.
- The crispness of the cinematography feels distracting from the feeling that the film is trying to accomplish.
- The miniature use is lovely.
- Didn’t expect to see a lot of familiar occurrences in the film: Tropical floods, stretches of quiet time that are punctuated by big gatherings of family members, parental struggle to provide, political uncertainties.
- Reminds me of Michel Gondry’s work.