Director: Jon M. Chu
- It wasn’t perfect but it was a lot of fun.
- The film seemed to take on too much expectations on its very small shoulders. People seem to don’t realize that the director’s filmography includes Step Up 2, Step Up 3D and the Now See Me films.
- Its problems and failures seem to be appropriate for a movie about Singapore.
- Honestly just happy for a mainstream Asian led film that is a little silly.
- “Crazy Rich Identities” by Kwame Anthony Appiah
- “Living in a Material World” by Kelley Dong